Take the first step to unlocking your child’s full potential
Book a Diagnostic Assessment
A Global Education Diagnostic Assessment will:
- Uncover the areas of proficiency and measure any misconceptions;
- Highlight the reasons behind any deficits;
- Reveal the untapped potential of a student and,
- Measure where the child is at.
Global Education Academy Diagnostic assessments are:
- Conducted in our Kogarah and Turramurra campus face-to-face by a fully qualified and experienced teacher or live online,
- Carefully developed by our founder Dr Majeda Awawdeh,
- Based on your child’s current year level at school.
Why does my child need a diagnostic assessment?
A diagnostic assessment is the first step to unlocking your child’s untapped potential. It will enable you to identify strengths & weaknesses in their learning and gauge the misalignment between their true ability and their performance at school.
Performed in-house or online by our highly qualified and experienced teachers, our diagnostic assessments are designed to give you clarity and an expert, in-depth insight.
Diagnostic Assessment Participants Receive:
Your child’s results delivered verbally directly after the assessment
Outlining strengths, weaknesses and reasons behind deficits in an easy-to-read format, delivered directly to your inbox.
Special Enrolment Offer
All Diagnostic Assessment participants receive a special offer on their enrolment
Begin the GEA Journey
Book a diagnostic assessment with us: